Sunday, October 25, 2009

The power of prayer!!!!!!!!!!!!


Friends,
We all at one instance of life or other, pray; we pray for health, wealth, knowledge, love, success etc.
But sometimes we feel that our prayers have not reached to the ears of the supreme power! because our prayers gone fruitless or to add on to the worst, we got exactly opposite of what we asked for in prayer!!!.
Believe in your prayer, there is a system in the universe that starts acting when you start praying. A prayer done with all the emotions never go in vain, to prove this I am quoting following lines said by a genius:

I asked for Strength.........

And God gave me Difficulties to make me strong.

I asked for Wisdom.........
And God gave me Problems to solve.

I asked for Prosperity.........
And God gave me Brain and Brawn to work.

I asked for Courage.........
And God gave me Danger to overcome.

I asked for Love.........
And God gave me Troubled people to help.

I asked for Favors.........
And God gave me Opportunities.

I received nothing I wanted........

I received everything I needed!

So never feel discouraged when you get opposite of what you asked in prayer

4 comments:

  1. hw often does tht actually happen with al of us nd thn v sumday realise al dis
    gr8 post bro !!
    cheers
    al d bst !!
    Akash Pursnani

    ReplyDelete
  2. hii Sarabjeet,

    its a gr8 post.
    I feel there is some one who is always wid me... and thats why i strongly belive that "whatever happens, happens for something good" because whatever i will do, i will do it for my today but wharever god will do, he will do it for my tommarow........
    so never regret for anything he is listening our prayers.... and he will give you when you really need that...... so just belive on him.

    And biggest thing is that... you belive on him or not, he is still with you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank You Kimmi,
    I am obliged by your words, this is the purest truth that "you belive on him or not, he is still with you".
    Regards,
    Sarabjeet Singh

    ReplyDelete