Monday, October 19, 2009

Some motivational quotes!!!





Dreams can often become challenging, but challenges are what we live for. -- Travis White

When you've got something to prove, there's nothing greater than a challenge. -- Terry Bradshaw

Impossibilities are merely things which we have not yet learned. -- Charles W. Chesnutt

Mountains cannot be surmounted except by winding paths. -- Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe

I thoroughly disapprove of duels. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand and lead him to a quiet place and kill him.
-- Mark Twain

When someone tells me there is only one way to do things, it always lights a fire under my butt. My instant reaction is, "I'm going to prove you wrong!" -- Picabo Street

If we do not rise to the challenge of our unique capacity to shape our lives, to seek the kinds of growth that we find individually fulfilling, then we can have no security: we will live in a world of sham, in which our selves are determined by the will of others, in which we will be constantly buffeted and increasingly isolated by the changes round us. -- Nena O'Neil

To be tested is good. The challenged life may be the best therapist. -- Gail Sheehy

There is no Challenge more challenging than the challenge to improve yourself. -- Michael F. Staley

You have powers you never dreamed of. You can do things you never thought you could do. There are no limitations in what you can do except the limitations of your own mind. --Darwin P. Kingsley

I wanted to be scared again... I wanted to feel unsure again. That's the only way I learn, the only way I feel challenged. -- Connie Chung

When people keep telling you that you can't do a thing, you kind of like to try it. -- Margaret Chase Smith

Accept the challenges so that you can feel the exhilaration of victory. -- George S. Patton

If someone says can't, that shows you what to do. -- John Cage

No comments:

Post a Comment